The most powerful, scalable, and trusted wireless arrays and access points for the Enterprise.
Wireless technology has gone from a "nice-to-have" to a "must have" for organizations of every size. There is an increasing demand on wireless infrastructure that will only continue with the increase of BYOD.
The speed to implement change and the ability to manage the entire network from one central point is part of the Xirrus advantage. Effective wireless networking with Xirrus allows you to get more for your network with lower costs. Our enterprise solution turns your wireless network into an asset instead of a hassle. And because of our innovative design, our networks are easily scalable to account for future growth. There is no better way to prepare your institution for a wireless world than with Xirrus wireless arrays.
Our solutions are ideal for large enterprises, educational institutions, hospitality, healthcare, large public venues, government, and more.
- Up to 16 Integrated Access Points in a single device
- Embedded Wi-Fi Controller/switch
- Multi-sector Antenna System
- Integrated Gigabit switch
- Dedicated Wi-Fi threat sensor and spectrum analyzer
- Wi-Fi stateful Firewall
- Wi-Fi Bandwidth up to 4.8Gbps
- Coverage up to 125,000sqft
- 75% fewer devices to deploy and manage
- Integrated intrusion detection and prevention
The Xirrus Wi-Fi Array is the only Wi-Fi device that can effectively replace a traditional Ethernet workgroup switch and provide users a wired experience over Wi-Fi. The Xirrus family of Wi-Fi Arrays provides an unparalleled level of capacity, range, coverage, and performance to deliver Wi-Fi service that can replace the functionality of a traditional Ethernet switch. Now the ability to securely deliver data, voice, and video services to large user populations is realizable - and all at reduced deployment and ownership costs compared to traditional wired networks.
- More Coverage per device - delivers 4x more coverage than traditional APs
- More users per device - supports 100ís of users per device
- High Performance Wi-Fi - up to 8X the bandwidth and 14X the throughput of traditional APs
- Best RF management - multiple tunable radios, automatic channel, cell, interference, and load optimization of the RF environment
- Highly Secure Wi-Fi - integrated Wi-Fi Firewall, integrated spectrum analyzer, and dedicated Wi-Fi Threat Sensor, and rogue AP blocking
- Highly Resilient Wi-Fi - resiliency at the radio, Array, uplink, backhaul and power level
- Line Rate Encryption - line rate encryption within the Array - no bottlenecks
- Future Proof - modular design and flash upgradeable allows for quick field upgrades
- Reduced Cost - 75% less devices, cabling, switch ports, and installation time
- Layer 3 Roaming - security policies can be created for different types of users to control parameters such as time-of-day and day-of-the week access, QoS, and traffic limits
- Location Services - clients location can be mapped to building floorplans based on location of the client relative to the Array.