When your customers need to provide broadband wireless services to multiple locatons, point-to-multipoint (also known as PTMP or PMP) technologies are the ideal solution. Point-to-multipoint technologies use a base station to extend connectivity to two or more locations via links from the base station to any number of subscriber units. This type of solution is ideal for:
- Connecting multiple buildings throughout corporate, educational or medical campus
- WISPs providing last mile connectivity to corporate and/or residential customers
- Fixed wireless networks for public safety
- Mobile connectivity for police and other first-responder vehicles
- Real-time video backhaul for multiple wireless video surveillance cameras
Regardless of whether the need is for fixed or mobile connectivity – for corporate networks or for large service provider/telecommunication networks – Moonblink has a broad selection of point-to-multipoint base stations and subscriber units from the industry’s leading vendors, including Alvarion, AvaLAN, Motorola, Proxim Wireless, and Waverider/Vecima Networks.
For more information on the wide variety of point-to-multipoint solutions Moonblink offers, please click on the product category below. For consultation on which products are right for your customers’ needs, call one of our wireless experts at 1-877-623-5223 or 1-408-850-1143.