Enterprise mobility is no longer a luxury for the road warrior or the select few – it is increasingly a requirement for productivity at every stage of an organization. With over 750 million laptops shipped to date with WiFi embedded into them and more and more smartphones being shipped with WiFi each day, the workforce has become even more mobile than ever. As a result, all employees benefit from being able to connect and do business from anywhere, and organizations are able to change more rapidly to better meet business demands.But today’s enterprise needs more than the ability to connect individuals’ laptops, smartphones and tablets – they also need cost-effective methods for connecting new buildings, sharing bandwidth on corporate campuses, wireless video surveillance, and more. Moonblink’s extensive experience in integrated wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANs provides the expertise needed to help customize the right solution for your enterprise applications.
- Enterprise-Wide Mobility – Utilizing a combination of both outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANS, enterprises can provide ubiquitous mobility for increased productivity and higher performance both indoors as well as in outdoor common areas
- Building-to-Building Campus Connectivity – Whether utilizing wireless backhaul for long-distance connections or WiMAX for on-campus connectivity, enterprises can connect buildings to share bandwidth and reduce costs, as well as easily connect new buildings when built on an existing campus.
- Increased Network Redundancy – With enterprises running mission-critical applications over their networks, they need assurance that their networks are reliable and secure. With wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANs, enterprises can cost-effectively add network redundancy to ensure that communications never fail.
- Voice over WLANs – With the high performance of today’s 802.11n indoor WLANs, the ability to run Voice over WLANs while still supporting all other enterprise applications is here. Now enterprises can cut the cord completely.
- Streaming Video – Today’s enterprises are utilizing more and more video, whether it be production for their corporate Web sites or video conferencing solutions. Today’s high performance wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLAN solutions make it a snap, without degrading connectivity or performance for other applications.
- Wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANs can extend or replace your existing wired networks
- Significant reduction of the cost and complexity of network moves, adds and changes
- Converged voice, video and data with all the benefits of mobility
- Campus connectivity solutions eliminate the high recurring costs of leased lines and can be installed in hours
- Distributed solution enables ultimate scalability, while maintaining centralized management
Moonblink offers a broad range of broadband wireless solutions to meet the demands of today’s enterprises, and the expertise to custom-build the right integrated network to meet you network and application needs. Moonblink offers wireless backhaul solutions from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including Alvarion, AvaLAN, BridgeWave, Exalt, Motorola, and Proxim Wireless. Moonblink also offers WiMAX solutions from Alvarion, AvaLAN, Motorola, Proxim Wireless, and PureWave Networks, as well as outdoor WiFi and indoor WLAN solutions from HP ProCurve, Proxim Wireless, Motorola and Xirrus. Moonblink is also a provider of hosted video surveillance solutions, utilizing partners and Axis Communications’ AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) to deliver video surveillance as a service (VSaaS).