Today’s service providers face greater demands and more competition than ever, making it essential to utilize wireless broadband technologies that can help them stay ahead of the curve. Whether you’re a provider that needs to increase bandwidth for residential customers, expanding into new markets, developing community-wide networks or a cellular provider trying to keep up with the ever-increasing demand on today’s networks – wireless broadband is the simplest, most cost-effective way to expand your network.
As a complete provider of wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLAN solutions, Moonblink has worked many service providers to help them expand their networks to meet existing and future demands while increasing performance of the network for greater customer satisfaction.
- Increase Cellular Data Network Capacity and Performance - With more and more 3G smartphones accessing the network every day, and with 4G buildouts in progress, wireless backhaul and WiMAX enable service providers to quickly and cost-effectively add network capacity.
- Prepare for3G/ 4G Applications – As more 3G/4G smartphones and tablets access service provider networks, they bring with them millions of data-heavy applications. Wireless backhaul and WiMAX help service providers prepare for the 3G/4G data deluge.
- Connect Building and Campus Networks Miles Apart – For providers providing connectivity for enterprise, education and healthcare facilities, wireless broadband provides the most cost-effective way to deliver service to new locations. Moonblink’s combination of wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANs provides a one-stop shop for service providers looking to serve customer of any size.
- Enter Underserved Geographies with a Cost-Effective Solution – Previously, many parts of the nation and world have been left underserved due to the disproportionately high cost of getting wired broadband to their locations. With wireless backhaul, WiMAX, outdoor WiFi and indoor WLANs, service providers can expand to geographically remote solutions by bypassing geographical barriers and significantly reducing the cost of delivering service to remote areas when compared to wired alternatives.
- Significantly cuts operational expenditures by eliminating fiber and leased line costs
- Adds network capacity within hours
- Easily scales to growing traffic demands
- Provides carrier-class reliability — 99.999% uptime
- Overcomes challenging environmental barriers to connectivity
Moonblink offers a broad range of broadband wireless solutions that enable today’s service providers to remain competitive. Moonblink offers wireless backhaul solutions from the industry’s leading manufacturers, including Alvarion, AvaLAN, BridgeWave, Exalt, Motorola, and Proxim Wireless. Moonblink also offers WiMAX solutions from Alvarion, AvaLAN, Motorola, Proxim Wireless, and PureWave Networks, as well as outdoor WiFi and indoor WLAN solutions from HP ProCurve, Proxim Wireless, Motorola and Xirrus. Moonblink is also a provider of hosted video surveillance solutions, utilizing partners and Axis Communications’ AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) to deliver video surveillance as a service (VSaaS).