This product comes with 3 different operating modes - Access Point Mode, WISP CPE Mode, and Client Router mode. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater. With the most attentive wireless security, the TL-WA5210G provides wireless LAN 64/128bit WEP encryption security, and WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, as well as TKIP/AES encryption security.
The TL-WA5210G features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. With integrated 12dBi dual-polarized antenna, the TL-WA5210G would help you easy to build up to 15km long range wireless link. If you have higher gain antenna, it also supports distance control from 0km to 52.6km, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11g devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission.
- High output transmission power and reception sensitivity optimized
- 12dBi directional antennas fit for various environments and boost your signal level
- Weatherproof enclosure and lightning protection terminal integrated
- Supports WISP Mode
- Supports Passive Power over Ethernet
- Support 15kV ESD Protection
- Supports AP Client Router, AP Router and AP operation mode
- Distance Adjustment for long range transmission, up to 50km
- Supports Antenna Alignment
- Supports Layer 2 User Isolation
- Provides throughput monitor indicating the current wireless throughput.
- Supports Ping Watch Dog
- Supports Wireless Speed Test
- Supports Remote Management.
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Provides external RP-SMA connector for higher gain antenna upgrade